Gotta Love It...

Gotta Love It...

Friday, August 13, 2010

Finally - New Information

So I am a little slow at posting new information - and "darn" I was doing pretty good for a while. Well, maybe I will start doing a little better now that we are back in school. Well the girls officially start school on August 23rd. Can you believe they will be in 1st and 3rd grade - well I can't!!! When did they get to be that old?

Well we have news!!! We have added a new member to our family - another girl!! Her name is Sammie and she is a mini Australian Shepherd. The girls are very excited. We were able to keep it a secret from the girls until we drove up to the house. They thought we were going to look at a boat that "Daddy" might be detailing. When we pulled up they asked if they could play with the puppies and after a few minutes we told the girls to pick one out to take home. They didn't believe us for a while - quite funny. In fact - Macie said this morning "it still doesn't seem real - it feels like we are "babysitting" the puppy." It is so fun to watch the girls with her - they will make great mommies some day. I will hopefully be adding pictures this weekend for everyone to see. We just brought Sammie home last night so I haven't had time to take a lot of pictures yet.

The girls are getting all their school supplies together - they have packed their new book bags several times. And - yes I will have pictures of all that fun coming in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment