Gotta Love It...

Gotta Love It...

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Day of Firsts


Today was the first day of school - August 23rd! My babies are growing way to quick. It is official I have a 1st and 3rd grader. I would like to keep saying they are growing way to fast - which is very true - but I think I have to add that this means I am getting older. UGH! Every day these girls challenge me, test my patience and make me realize outside of marrying my husband they are my biggest and greatest accomplishment of my life. Don't get me wrong - I cherish all the things I did in high school and college with sports that I will remember forever but wow - there just isn't anything better than watching these two little people grow and learn and think - hey! I might just have something to do with this. Ok Ok - a bit mushy for me - but I am just busting with pride!



As for "firsts" today we also took Sammie to "Dog Days" at Salt City Splash. It was her first real experience around other dogs - other than her brothers and sisters - not to mention being around more water than her water bowl. So just for fun I am adding a few of those pictures too. The good news is that she CAN swim!! Then to top off her day when we got home she got her first bath with us. What a challenge - I think I was as wet as she was.



Macie had her 8 year old pictures taken last night - ok so I am just a little over a month late. Oh well better late than never. Anyway - I had to have some extra pictures taken of Kaitlin also. Can't wait to share a few with everyone - hopefully I will get those tomorrow! Stay tuned for some fun pics of the girls with Sammie...

1 comment: