So we are making final plans for our trip "north" (this way I don't get the state wrong) and it finally sinks in that June is almost over. This means several things - some good and some bad. One it means that we are moving along with all the girls activities - softball, swimming lessons, basketball lessons, dance camp, and on and on and on - and all is well! Second it means my dear oldest is about to have another birthday. She is growing up so fast - 8 years old. I can not believe that she is going to be 8 already. Where did those years go? We won't even mention that my "baby" is 6 (and she would add the 1/2). Third we are already starting to think about how much time we have left until Brad and I go back to school - WHAT? I just had a meeting yesterday (all day). So this means school hasn't been over long enough to think about when we go back!
To keep from simply rambling this will be short - just wanted to stay somewhat up to date and let everyone know to be prepared for some pictures soon. I have lots to share just have to get them organized.
No comments:
Post a Comment