So, I guess it is time I do a better job of keeping everyone posted on what is going on in our lives. The girls seem to be getting more involved and how do I keep everyone "up to date" and not get in trouble for forgetting something or someone? Well, I am going to attempt this blogging thing. Yes, I am admitting I am a long way behind the times - guess this means my age is starting to show. Anyway - work with me as I try to figure this all out and stay caught up. Enough about me...
School is officially out the end of May! I didn't know that Kindergarten and 2nd Graders started counting down the days! Aren't they suppose to love school at the age? Anyway - I think everyone is ready to be out - no matter what age! The girls have had a great year and it went so fast. I have to say there is absolutely no more spelling the secret things in our house... the girls can already spell too many things. The latest accomplishment for the girls is them participating in their 2nd Dance Recital. (Watch for pictures if I can figure out the best way to post them on this page!) Yes, that is correct our daughters are in dance and love it. But let's get this straight right up front - they are also playing machine pitch softball this summer and going to basketball and volleyball camp. So I figure we will have well rounded girls! Right?
Time to move on to figuring out the pictures and trying to get some things looking spiffy on this blog. I know I am going to put my SIL's into shock when they see this - actually I will probably have to ask for their help. Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment