The girls were a blast to watch at the fair again this year. As they get older it is fun to watch how their tastes change. One thing that hasn't changed is the rides. It just seems that each year they get "braver".
They did have a first this year - they went to their first concert. Well the first they were interested in, really wanted to go, and actually knew most of the songs. Macie got to go with a couple friends as a birthday party for her friend. Since Kaitlin wanted to go so bad also Brad and I got to take her with one of her friends. Can I just say I didn't even know who "Big Time Rush" was until this concert. I can say that once I heard a few songs I was excited to realize I knew some of the songs just had no clue that was the group name. Anyway - the girls had a ball and it was fun to watch them be soooo excited!!
P.S. They decorated the shirts themselves - what fun!!

No comments:
Post a Comment