Gotta Love It...

Gotta Love It...

Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer 2011

Summer is finally here and the girls are ready!! They have already been swimming, running through the sprinklers, and sleeping in. Today they went to the public library summer kick off. They had lots of fun with all the activities, got their face painted and checked out some summer reading material.



The whole idea that my girls will soon be starting 2nd grade and 4th grade completely blows my mind. It amazes me how quick this time goes and I honestly believe they are changing right in front of us! How quick their personalities change and they all of a sudden don't do the "little" things and now they are doing things I can't believe they are old enough to do. Regardless - I love my girls with all my heart and hope they enjoy every minute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment