We have done many family things over the past few months. The girls have spent time with cousins (Wyatt and Ryder) and missed the other cousins soooo much that they beg for them to move back to Kansas. (Sorry Lindsay but I had to say it - is it working?) We have had family from Florida and California visiting so I would say we have been VERY blessed getting to spend time with our family during the holidays! With this said the girls (and Brad) have been disappointed with only one thing... the LACK OF SNOW. I must admit I was looking forward to doing some sledding and having a few snowball fights during our break from school also. (NO we are not ready to move north either!)
Macie had her school program - the 3rd and 4th grade class did a Christmas music program.

I think it is safe to say my baby is growing up way too fast!
A few more kids than my 3rd & 4th grade class.

Katilin had her 7th birthday. Yes I said 7th! Those that told me time flies - I now believe you - where did the last 7 years go???
This is from our "family" party. On a side note - notice the snowmen on the table?! Yes, this was my attempt at being crafty with the girls. It was a big hit in the 1st grade class for Kaitlin's birthday celebration at school.
Kaitlin had her "friend" party at the skating rink. I have to say Brad is beyond proud. Both of his girls are rollerblading now. I wouldn't say they are going to win any races but the progress has been unbelievable. If I would let them they would be rollerblading in the rain.
To make things fun I will end with this update and add another one about Christmas - yes two updates. Control your excitement...
No comments:
Post a Comment