I have to wonder if we can possibly fit anymore "stuff" into one month, one week, even one day! Everyone told me we would get busier as the girls got older... well they were not joking. But I have to say - how much fun this is. I can't believe Macie is 8 years old. Where did that time go? She has had a very active summer. I think this year she is ready to go back to school so her schedule will slow down. In fact, as I type I am watching her work on basketball with one of our coaches. This has been so great for her. The coach is so great with kids and she loves working with him. She really loves basketball (happy dance) and her fundamentals have really improved this summer. Macie has also been to volleyball camp this week. I have to say she wasn't that thrilled after her first day. But after day three she is thinking it is pretty fun! (Another happy dance) Then both girls have been playing softball. (Daddy's happy dance) They have both definitely improved as the summer has gone. We are finishing up the season with a double header - if the weather permits. Oh and did I mention they were in the 4th of July parade, and had swimming lessons? It's all so fun!!!Kaitlin isn't old enough for all the camps but she has done great at softball (they are on the same team) and she is the dare devil when it comes to swimming. Yesterday we went to the pool and she had a blast jumping off the high diving board. (yes the high dive) I was a bit nervous but she did just fine!
It's hard to believe but we start back to school in 11 days. How depressing yet I am somewhat ready. It's time to get back in a routine and I think my DH would agree with the routine part. Enough about us for now - I need to work on uploading summer pics for you to enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment